impurity (plural impurities)
- The condition of being impure; because of contamination, pollution, adulteration or insufficient purification.
- Even animals in the Jewish system cause impurity only when they are dead.
- A component or additive that renders something else impure.
- The impurities in the iron ore made extraction of the iron very difficult.
- A state of immorality or sin.
- With his cheating, lying and stealing, he epitomised the impurity of humanity.
8 letters in word "impurity": I I M P R T U Y.
No anagrams for impurity found in this word list.